PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL

The next and final CPT seminar this semester is on Friday December 4th., in the Swift Center from 2 to 3:30 p.m., Room 125. Please check in at the OIE Front Desk.

At the link below, students can sign up to attend the CPT seminar.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/curricular-practical-training-seminar-december-4-2015-tickets-18585941050

If you have additional questions regarding CPT, please come and meet with an advisor in our office. You can find our open advising hours on our website at:

http://www.uta.edu/oie/?page=services&service=advising

This email contains links to other sites. University of Texas at Arlington is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.