Hi everyone,

Please see below about an employment opportunity in the DFW area.  Daniel Holcomb is a UTA grad.

Bob Kunovich

Robert M. Kunovich

Chair, Department of Sociology and Anthropology

Associate Professor of Sociology and Distinguished Teaching Professor

Telephone: 817-272-2661

Email: [log in to unmask]

Office: University Hall, Room 430A