PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL

Hello UTA International Community,

 The Office of International Education is pleased to announce that we will be hosting immigration attorney Arthur Serratelli for two days of one-on-one consultations and seminars on H1-B and other work-related visa status issues on Monday, February 29th and Tuesday, March 1st. The number of slots available for one-on-one consultations is extremely limited, and the seating available for the seminars (it will be the same presentation on both days) is limited as well. You can find more information (including links to register) on our website here: http://www.uta.edu/oie/?page=programs&program=h1bseminar

  We’d also like to remind you of our on-going CPT and OPT seminars. The OPT seminar scheduled for tomorrow, 02/19/2016 is full, but we will have a number of other seminars throughout the semester. Please refer to our schedule here: http://www.uta.edu/oie/?page=programs&program=seminars

We hope your semester is going well and that you’ll be able to take advantage of these helpful informational sessions we’ve scheduled for this Spring.