Hello International Students!

International Week is almost here!  Please find the attached application for the Opening Ceremony and Parade of Banners.   Please also note the location change of the event to the Palo Duro Lounge, UC and that the deadline to apply to carry a banner has been extended to Monday, March 28th.

The Grand Opening Ceremony and Parade of Banners will be on Monday, April 4th at 12pm, starting in the Palo Duro Lounge, UC.

Fill out the attached application to carry a banner and submit it by the March 28th deadline at the Office of International Education, Swift Center.  Applications may also be scanned and emailed directly to me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thanks so much.  We look forward to seeing you at the Opening Ceremony and Parade of Banners and the other International Week events.

Courtney Bauman
Assistant Director, Study Abroad
Office of International Education
The University of Texas at Arlington