PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL

Congratulations to our spring graduates!  The end of a semester is both an exciting and a busy time for everyone.  In order to serve you as efficiently as possible, OIE will keep advising wait times to a minimum feasible and asks you to allow time for processing. Please note that our current processing times are 10-15 business days due to an extremely high volume of requests and visits to our office.

If you are experiencing an emergency, please let our front office staff know. We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding.