Hey guys,

We are in the process of updating the website and the MSMR board (outside the marketing office).  I'm emailing to ask for your assistance in the form of quotes/comments that we could post.

The plan is to post questions/topics with responses from board members, alumni, and current students to follow.  I am open to your general comments about the program, but here are a few question prompts you may use to direct your comments:

1)      What does an MSMR degree mean in the marketplace? (alumni, board members)

2)      Why do I support the MSMR program? (alumni, board members)

3)      Why pursue and MSMR degree at UT Arlington (alumni, current students)

Thank you in advance for your assistance on this matter.

     [cid:image003.png@01D1F943.A7FEE540]
SCOTT HANSON, PhD  Program Director, MS in Marketing Research
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19469, 701 S. West Street, Arlington, TX  76019-0469
O: 817.272.2340   M: 817.994.6985
http://wweb.uta.edu/marketing/msmr.html