Good afternoon,

Join us for our State Fair of Texas excursion open to all international students!  The State Fair is one of the most famous attractions in Texas and this year international students are invited to join OIE for Saturday, October 15th for a day of fun and adventures.  Tickets are $5 and include transportation and entrance to the fair (an $18 value!) and are open to any international student at UTA.  We will meet at 10:30 am and return to UTA by 4pm.

Contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for more information, questions or concerns.  Tickets can be purchased within your MyMav account in the Student Center--> Second drop down menu--> Financial resources--> Purchase an item and the tickets will appear as "Int Student State Fair Trip" for $5.  Hurry as space is limited!!!  Please see the attached guide for a step by step guide on how to find tickets in MyMav.