Good Morning Ladies,

There is a lot of conflicting information being given to students.  If a student contacts you needing advising information, whether it be via email or phone, make sure your response is “you will need to email [log in to unmask]  Here’s what is happening.  Students are email the math advisor and Libby is responding, if they do not like the answer they are then calling the front office or email the staff and receiving a different answer.  The student below is not a math major therefore they should have been advised to contact their advisor for assistance or recommendation.  Make sure you ask the student what their major is and what they need, therefore you are more equipped to give the appropriate response.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you

Lona Donnelly

Administrative Assistant II

University of Texas at Arlington