Good afternoon students!  International Week is just round the corner here at UTA!!  This year our theme is “Bon Voyage- Celebrating 40 Years of Diversity” and will kick off on Saturday, April 1st with a soccer tournament continuing all week with several exciting programs featuring the Opening Ceremony, Food Fair, Fashion Show, School Visits and Global Extravaganza!  Please check out the OIE website or International Student Organization’s Facebook pages for more information and stop by to check out one of our events!

As one of the largest events on UTA’s campus, I-Week is aimed at celebrating you!  And all the diversity you provide to our community!  Please be sure to check it out as you won’t want to miss it!!

Thank you,

Allison Ross

Programming Coordinator

Office of International Education