Good afternoon Tejumade,

Thank you for your email, the African Student Organization is not currently registered for this event, the soccer tournament is on Saturday, and I have copied in our Soccer Tournament Coordinator Manoj.  Is this something you all are interested in participating in?

The deadline to sign up was several weeks ago but we may be able to add you in last minute if this is something of interest?  Please let me know by the end of the day today.  I have attached the rules and application packet for your information.

Thank you,

Allison Ross

Programming Coordinator

Office of International Education