Good afternoon students!  International Week is just round the corner here at UTA!!  This year our theme is "Bon Voyage- Celebrating 40 Years of Diversity" and will kick off on Saturday, April 1st with a soccer tournament continuing all week with several exciting programs featuring the Opening Ceremony, Food Fair, Fashion Show, School Visits and Global Extravaganza!  Please check out the OIE website<https://www.uta.edu/oie/?page=programs&program=international_week> or International Student Organization's Facebook pages<https://www.facebook.com/events/1794638210756704/> for more information and stop by to check out one of our events!

As one of the largest events on UTA's campus, I-Week is aimed at celebrating you!  And all the diversity you provide to our community!  Please be sure to check it out as you won't want to miss it!!

[cid:image001.png@01D2A8AD.D93F2B50]

Thank you,

Allison Ross
Programming Coordinator