Distinguished MSMR Alumni:

How often have you thought, "Gee! The program was good to me, now I should do something to give back." Well, here's a great opportunity, and it does not require you to send us any money. In fact, it involves, of all things, a survey!

GreenBook, The Guide for Buyers of Marketing Research, publishes the GreenBook Research Industry Trends (GRIT) Report. The upcoming report will include a section on post-graduate education in marketing research. To that end, GreenBook will be launching a survey in early April that asks about awareness and perceptions of the major US programs and the topics that should be taught.

We'd love to increase awareness of the MSMR program at UTA and give it the recognition it deserves. Here at UTA, we offer students a unique curriculum to prepare them for the market research industry. We would like to continue to attract high-quality students into the program as we grow with this changing industry. One way we can do that is through favorable representation in the GRIT report.

Please watch for this survey and support the program with your time.

On a more immediate note, we would like to remind you of the MSMR AB Dinner on Wednesday, April 12th.  This is the traditional Eve of the Conference gathering for Advisory Board members, program alumni, conference presenters, MSMR students, and UTA faculty and staff.  We'll begin with social/networking at 4:45, then move on to dinner at 6:00.  Please RSVP to [log in to unmask] by 12 PM Monday April 10th if you plan to join us.  (Apologies for the late notice.  It's Scott's fault.)

Kindest Regards,

Laurie Harrington                             Scott Hanson

MSMR Alumni Association             MSMR Program Director?

SCOTT HANSON, PhD  Program Director, MS in Marketing Research
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19469, 701 S. West Street, Arlington, TX  76019-0469
O: 817.272.2340   M: 817.994.6985
[log in to unmask]<https://legacy.uta.edu/owa/jshanson@exchange.uta.edu/redir.aspx?SURL=GEuqqnIbcn9RB2cklrIuJGsYdmip_KHmRh7P0yzkFbkpcR3o5fDSCG0AYQBpAGwAdABvADoAcwBjAG8AdAB0AC4AaABhAG4AcwBvAG4AQAB1AHQAYQAuAGUAZAB1AA..&URL=mailto%3ascott.hanson%40uta.edu>
http://wweb.uta.edu/marketing/msmr.html<https://legacy.uta.edu/owa/jshanson@exchange.uta.edu/redir.aspx?SURL=e0H3hXzJO1a0WkeO4MNAb5LzXZ528aM8z-ksVf5yHjApcR3o5fDSCGgAdAB0AHAAOgAvAC8AdwB3AGUAYgAuAHUAdABhAC4AZQBkAHUALwBtAGEAcgBrAGUAdABpAG4AZwAvAG0AcwBtAHIALgBoAHQAbQBsAA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwweb.uta.edu%2fmarketing%2fmsmr.html>