Santa Fe International Folk Art Market at Arlington needs your help.

For the first time, the Santa Fe International Folk Art Market will be held in Arlington at the Green at College Park on UTA’s campus.  We are looking for volunteer interpreters to help our artist in the following languages:

Spanish, French, Russian, Hindi

Interpreters are needed for the following times:

Friday, June 16- VIP Reception- 5:30-9:30pm

Saturday, June 17-Festival 8am-8pm

Sunday, June 18 – 9am-11am

All volunteers will receive admission to the event, an event t-shirt, and meals while you are participating. We are asking all volunteers to sign up through the website. https://www.folkartalliance.org/arlington/  Under the volunteer tab there is a special tab for the Santa Fe Market at Arlington.  Once there you can sign up, and in the area of “expertise” please add your language of interpretation.

Thank you!

OIE Staff