From: Palmer, Janet C
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2017 6:42 PM
To: Jaramillo, Jorge F; Hanson, Scott
Subject: DBJ Women in Tech Nomination - Deadline July 24

Hi Fernando and Scott,

Rose Youngblood, Assistant V.P. of Development reached out seeking strong nominees from the CoB for the Dallas Business Journal Women in Technology Award.  Can the two of you please suggest female MSMR alums who work in IT data driven companies that would be good candidates for this award?

If you could please forward names of those you suggest as strong nominees, I’ll reach out to them to ask their permission to nominate them.  I’ll send them all of the nomination details and submit the nomination by the July 24 deadline on behalf of the CoB.  The DBJ’s criteria for nomination is outlined in the highlighted link below.

Since nominations are due July 24, getting the names you suggest sooner than later would be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Have a great weekend!

Janet Palmer

College of Business|Development Coordinator

817-272-3870

UTA mascot sig