Colleagues,

We have a great line-up for the Fall Center for Theory Colloquia. Please see the schedule below or at the following address<https://centerfortheory.wordpress.com/2017/08/29/fall-2017-colloquia/>. All three events are in 432 University Hall. Mark your calendars!

Several people contacted me with interest in the "Digital Dialectic" - if you have not yet done so, but are interested in participating (even if it is writing and not presenting), please contact me.

  *   October 18, Noon - Sarah Shelton - "The Agential Classroom: Tuning to a Posthuman Pedagogy"
  *   November 15, Noon - Stephanie Tavera - "Theorizing Her-Story: Dis/ability and the Female Body in Feminist Medical Fiction."
  *   December 6, Noon - Ken Williford - TBD

Best,
David

David Arditi, PhD
Assistant Professor of Sociology