GRIT Report

Hi there,

Twice a year GreenBook asks you and other insights professionals to help us understand what’s shaping our industry. Only your participation in the GRIT Survey makes the GRIT Report.

Want to give back to our industry? It’s time for the Q3-Q4 2017 wave, and we'd like to ask you to take 15 minutes to share your experience and opinions. Head over to the survey.

This GRIT Report is diving into topics that impact researchers every day, by exploring the role of research in the organization and who owns the data, time spent on research functions, adoption of emerging methods, satisfaction with suppliers, financial outlook, and more.

As a small token of thanks, you'll receive a PDF copy of the report straight to your inbox as soon as the report hits the (virtual!) shelves, as well as access to a special GRIT data portal.

A quick note: Because many of the GRIT tracking questions in this edition were developed in the pre-mobile era, it’s challenging to optimize them for a mobile experience and maintain data consistency. We recommend completing this survey on a desktop, laptop, or tablet.

Take the Survey

Thanks in advance for sharing your perspective!
(... and for sharing the survey with your colleagues)

Thanks to Our GRIT Partners

Research Partners
Ascribe, AYTM - Ask Your Target Market, Bakamo Social, Consensus Point, G3 Translate, Gen2 Advisors, Lightspeed, Michigan State University, MROC Japan - Community Solutions Company, mTAB, Multivariate Solutions, NewMR, OfficeReports, Research Now, Researchscape International, Stakeholder Advisory Services, Virtual Incentives

Sample Partners
A.C. Nielsen Center for Marketing Research at The Wisconsin School of Business, AEDEMO AIM, AMAI, American Marketing Association New York, Asia Pacific Research Committee (APRC), ARIA, Australian Market & Social Research Society (AMSRS), BAQMaR, BVA, MRS, Next Gen Market Research (NGMR), OdinText Inc., Provokers, Qualitative Research Consultants Association, The Research Club, The UTA MSMR Alumni Association, University of Georgia | MRII, Women In Research