From: Chris Hauck <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 4, 2017 8:47 AM
To: Laurie Harrington; Hanson, Scott
Cc: Baker, Sara K.
Subject: Fwd: Your unique link - GRIT survey is launched!

Hey guys.

GreenBook has been a supporter of the conference over the last few years and they ask that in return we share their survey link with our network of alumni and staff.  Please share the link at your earliest convenience.  Thanks

Chris Hauck
Lynx Research Consulting
1304 Tamarack Avenue
Boulder CO 80304