Interested in learning more about H1B visas?  Join us on October 26th and 27th for our FREE H1B Seminars and Consultations!  Speak with Immigration Attorney, Art Serratelli, during walk- in advising hours on Friday, October 27th from 9:30am-12:30pm in the Swift Center!

Or register for our H1B seminar held Thursday, October 26th from 2pm-4pm and Friday, October 27th from 2-4pm please register here to reserve your space today!  Once the seminar is filled we will still accept walk ins on a first come first serve basis for any remaining seats.  Please arrive early to the Swift Center if you are unable to reserve your space.

Please contact [log in to unmask] with any questions, concerns or for special accommodations.  For more information please visit the OIE website.

See you there!