Colleagues,

Please mark your calendars that we have our first Center for Theory Colloquium scheduled for Oct. 18 (next Wed.). Sarah Shelton will be presenting “The Agential Classroom: Tuning to a Posthuman Pedagogy” at noon in 432 University Hall. The full calendar for the fall is below. Also please let me know if you are interested in the Digital Dialectic project scheduled for the Spring.

Colloquium Calendar

·         October 18, Noon – Sarah Shelton – “The Agential Classroom: Tuning to a Posthuman Pedagogy”

·         November 15, Noon – Stephanie Tavera – "Theorizing Her-Story: Dis/ability and the Female Body in Feminist Medical Fiction."

·         December 6, Noon – Ken Williford – TBD

Best,

David

David Arditi, PhD

Assistant Professor of Sociology

Director – Center for Theory

University of Texas Arlington

Author of iTake Over: The Recording Industry in the Digital Era