Just a reminder!

[cid:image001.png@01D35A23.0B420E70]

There is an electronic link to RSVP on-line but you have to open the attached document to access it.  If you are having trouble with the link please let me know and I will submit your RSVP

Thank you in advance for your help in confirming your department's attendance.!  Please let me know if I can help in any way.  We look forward to celebrating with you on December 7th!

Best regards,

Lori L. Norris
Alumni Relations/Special Events Coordinator
Office:      817-272-3494
Fax:          817-272-3511
Physical:  Room 206, Life Sciences Bldg.
Mail:        Box 19047, Arlington, TX 76019

[COS CURRENT 2013 no background scalable]