Hi Everyone,

During the spring, the Center for Theory will be hosting a series of colloquia about the dialectic of digital technology. The goal of the series is to continue the conversation in the form of an edited book. I am looking for a graduate research assistant to co-edit the book with me. The duties are outlined in the attached document. The Center has a small amount of money to help compensate for the work ($2,250), but more than anything this will look fantastic on a CV. Please circulate to doctoral students who you think may be interested. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you,

David

David Arditi

Assistant Professor of Sociology

Director – Center for Theory

University of Texas at Arlington

Author of iTake-Over: The Recording Industry in the Digital Era