Stanford Research Conference 2018

We are excited to inform you that applications for the 2018 Stanford Research Conference (SRC) are open! SRC is Stanford Undergraduate Research Association’s (SURA) annual conference that serves as a forum for undergraduates from all over the country to present their work, connect with other researchers, and hear from distinguished leaders in the research community. SRC will be held on April 13-15 at Stanford University, and we invite your undergraduates to apply. We would greatly appreciate if you could extend this opportunity to your student body.

The link to the application is below. The application is due by January 28, 2018. Please refer to sura.stanford.edu for further information, and feel free to contact us at this email ([log in to unmask]) with any other questions.

UT Southwestern: Research Technician II

Please view attached document for position details.