From: Baker, Sara K. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, January 5, 2018 9:54 AM
To: Hanson, Scott
Subject: Sales Strategy Opening

Hi Scott,

This is for an opening on my new team. If you know of anyone who’s interested, please send them the link and tell them to forward me their resume.

https://jobs.aa.com/job/Ft-Worth-Analyst%2C-Domestic-Sales-Strategy-TX-76101/450430900/

cid:49F8CA06-65F7-457B-9DC0-8251F696295B

Sara K. Baker, MSMR, MBA

Senior Analyst

Domestic Sales Strategy

817.963.4589 Office | 972.921.9969 Mobile

cid:DB82A805-2411-4411-8D3D-3688F7234324

B2B_FFD_Email_Signature_EN_v2

NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please do not read, distribute, or take action in reliance upon this message. If you have received this in error, please notify me immediately by return email and promptly delete this message and its attachments from your computer.