Student Opportunities at 2018 SACNAS

From: 2018 SACNAS [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of 2018 SACNAS
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 5:11 PM
To: Johnson, Alisa <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Student Opportunities at 2018 SACNAS

View this email in your browser

2018 SACNAS - The National Diversity in STEM Conference

Student Opportunities

Dear Alisa,

We are excited to announce upcoming opportunities for students and postdocs interested in attending 2018 SACNAS - The National Diversity in STEM Conference in San Antonio. Browse below for important information and deadlines!

RESEARCH PRESENTATIONS

Research Presentations for Students and Postdocs

College students and postdocs can present research via a poster or an oral presentation, and receive valuable feedback from mentors.

Application Opens March 13.
Learn more >>

TRAVEL SCHOLARSHIPS

Travel Scholarships for College Students

College students can apply to receive round-trip flight and lodging for the duration of the conference.

Application Opens March 13.
Learn more >>

We look forward to seeing you at 2018 SACNAS!

QUESTIONS? Find our contact information below.

Sincerely,

Kateryna Poradiuk

Kateryna Poradiuk
Research Presentations

Eric Curiel

Eric Curiel
Travel Scholarships

2018 SACNAS
The National Diversity in STEM Conference
October 11-13 | San Antonio, Texas
2018sacnas.org | #SACNAS2018

REGISTRATION OPENS MAY 2018

Honoring our Legacy. Celebrating our Future.

Copyright © 2018 SACNAS, All rights reserved.
Thank you for being part of the SACNAS community and opting in to our email list.

Our mailing address is:

SACNAS

1121 Pacific Ave

Santa Cruz, CA 95060