Hey guys,

I am a little late getting this out because I was down with the flu last week, but I think we're still far enough ahead for you to make plans for these events.

  *   MAR 30: Student Research Poster Session
     *   Location: College of Business, Room 609
     *   6:30 - 8:00 PM
     *   Current MSMR students have been strongly encouraged to submit posters summarizing a project that they have completed as part of their internships, independent studies, and/or class projects.  We are seeking volunteers to serve on the review committee to select 10-12 posters to be featured in the Student Research Session at the Insights Conference.  We are also seeking volunteers to assist in a prep session to provide the student presenters with an opportunity to practice speaking about their research before the conference.  We will move on to a local establishment for socializing after the session.
     *   If you are interested in volunteering for the review committee and/or attending the prep session, please contact me at [log in to unmask] before March 2nd for the committee and March 26th for the prep session.
  *   APR 4-6: 2018 Las Vegas Insights Association Joint Chapter Conference
     *   Location: Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, NV
     *   The Annual Las Vegas Joint Chapter Conference hosted by the Southwest, NorthWest, SoCal & Southeast chapters of the Insights Association (formerly the MRA) has grown into a unique event that promotes networking and education. The 2018 event will bring together research experts who are shaping the future of marketing research insights. Enjoy three motivating days of high-level content in an energetic, warm and welcoming environment. It’s a genuine peer-to-peer event where life experience merges with learning. You are guaranteed to collaborate and connect with a community of MR professionals “who do what you do,” share your interests and can help you succeed. It’s also a lot of fun.
     *   Insights Association has been a strong supporter of the MSMR program over the past couple of years.  They hosted two students at last year's joint conference, hosted program directors from six MMR/MSMR programs at their Leadership Conference this past fall, and they will host two students and myself at this year's joint conference in Las Vegas.  It would be great if we could have a good alumni turnout at this conference to promote the program and our conference the week after.  And, our students could benefit from conference mentors to introduce them around and keep an eye on them (and the director...) in Vegas.
     *   Please visit the conference site to register: http://lasvegas.sw-ia.org/
Insights Association Las Vegas Joint Chapter Conference<http://lasvegas.sw-ia.org/>
lasvegas.sw-ia.org
The Annual Las Vegas Joint Chapter Conference hosted by the Southwest, NorthWest, SoCal & Southeast chapters of the Insights Association (formerly the MRA) has grown ...

  *   APR 11: MSMR Advisory Board Meeting & Dinner
     *   Location: E.H. Hereford University Center
     *   12:00 - 5:00 PM - Board Activities (Carlisle Suite)
     *   5:00 - 8:00 PM - Cocktail Hour & Dinner (Red River/Concho Lounge; Open to Board, Alumni, Students, Faculty, & Staff)
     *   Please RSVP to [log in to unmask] for any/all activities.
  *   APR 12: MSMR Insights Conference
     *   Location: Rosebud Theater / Blue Bonnet Ballroom in E.H. Hereford University Center
     *   8:30 AM - 6:00 PM - Conference Activities
     *   Please visit the alumni association site to register: http://msmralumni.org/
MSMR Alumni Association | Master of Science in Marketing ...<http://msmralumni.org/>
msmralumni.org
With presentations that cover topics on all sides of the marketing research spectrum, you’ll find inspiration from each of these speakers, as well as from ...

I know this may seem like a long list, but I would rather put it all together than send them separately.  I will send another reminder out in a few weeks.  I hope to hear from you about the poster session, meetings, and conferences.

Oh, and one more thing.  In case you missed it...today is Valentine's Day.  If you haven't already made plans for your sweetie, you'd better get on it.

As always, thank you for your continued support of the program and participation in events supporting the program.

[Signature.Scott.Small.png]

SCOTT HANSON, PhD  Program Director, MS in Marketing Research
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19469, 701 S. West Street, Arlington, TX  76019-0469
O: 817.272.2340   M: 817.994.6985

[log in to unmask]<https://legacy.uta.edu/owa/jshanson@exchange.uta.edu/redir.aspx?SURL=GEuqqnIbcn9RB2cklrIuJGsYdmip_KHmRh7P0yzkFbkpcR3o5fDSCG0AYQBpAGwAdABvADoAcwBjAG8AdAB0AC4AaABhAG4AcwBvAG4AQAB1AHQAYQAuAGUAZAB1AA..&URL=mailto%3ascott.hanson%40uta.edu>
http://wweb.uta.edu/marketing/msmr.htm<https://legacy.uta.edu/owa/jshanson@exchange.uta.edu/redir.aspx?SURL=e0H3hXzJO1a0WkeO4MNAb5LzXZ528aM8z-ksVf5yHjApcR3o5fDSCGgAdAB0AHAAOgAvAC8AdwB3AGUAYgAuAHUAdABhAC4AZQBkAHUALwBtAGEAcgBrAGUAdABpAG4AZwAvAG0AcwBtAHIALgBoAHQAbQBsAA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwweb.uta.edu%2fmarketing%2fmsmr.html>