Hey guys,

I am a little late getting this out because I was down with the flu last week, but I think we're still far enough ahead for you to make plans for these events.

I know this may seem like a long list, but I would rather put it all together than send them separately.  I will send another reminder out in a few weeks.  I hope to hear from you about the poster session, meetings, and conferences.

Oh, and one more thing.  In case you missed it...today is Valentine's Day.  If you haven't already made plans for your sweetie, you'd better get on it.

As always, thank you for your continued support of the program and participation in events supporting the program.

Signature.Scott.Small.png

SCOTT HANSON, PhD  Program Director, MS in Marketing Research
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19469, 701 S. West Street, Arlington, TX  76019-0469
O: 817.272.2340   M: 817.994.6985