Distinguished Alumni & Advisory Board Members,

If you're like me (and who wouldn't want to be like me?), you like to make things exciting.

You jump through the elevator doors just before they close.

You try to catch things falling off the counter before they hit the floor because, well...Ninja Skills!

And you look for just the right moment to arrive at an event so that everyone knows the party has started.

Well, today is your day!  The Insights Association Joint Chapter Event to be held in Las Vegas April 4-6 is looking for exciting, party-making Ninjas like you.

Today is the final day for you to get the Early Bird Rate to attend.  I know, I know...it's not as exciting as just showing up with $500 chips falling out of your pockets showing the world what a baller you are.  But, if you register at the lower rate, you have more money for those high-stakes poker games when you get there.  (And, the committee knows your game, so they're not going to tell anyone that you registered early.)

Take a look at the attached flyer for speaker info, then go register: http://lasvegas.sw-ia.org/

lasvegas.sw-ia.org
The Annual Las Vegas Joint Chapter Conference hosted by the Southwest, NorthWest, SoCal & Southeast chapters of the Insights Association (formerly the MRA) has grown ...
Then...head out for some lunchtime indoor skydiving, you Crazy, Life-On-The-Edge, Thrill-Seeker!

And, just so you know...Vegas thinks they can handle us.  Ha!  We'll show them!  (Actually, I tried to show them last time and...well, let's just say somebody was shown something.)

See you in the desert!

Signature.Scott.Small.png

SCOTT HANSON, PhD  Program Director, MS in Marketing Research
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19469, 701 S. West Street, Arlington, TX  76019-0469
O: 817.272.2340   M: 817.994.6985