From: athanasios maimarides <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 5:28 PM
To: Hanson, Scott
Subject: Market Research Analyst position with Lab42 Research

Hi Scott,

Hope you are well!

My name is Athos Maimarides and I am an alumni of the MSMR program from 1999.  I am currently the VP of Research at a boutique market research company in Chicago.  We have a new opportunity for a Market Research Analyst with 2-4 years of experience and would like to see if there is a way to post this job on your career website or if you could distribute the attached position to the MSMR alumni list?  Please let me know if you are the correct person to contact for this or if you have any questions for me.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Athos Maimarides
lab42.com
lab42.com
Get in the know with the latest consumer insights from Lab42