PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

Hello students,

 We wanted to make sure you’re aware of three upcoming events hosted by The Office of International Education relating to work opportunities for F-1 students.

First, today from 2:00-3:30, we will be offering a seminar on Curricular Practical Training. If you are considering an internship or practicum for the summer and would like to learn more about CPT, this is your chance.

On Friday, we will be hosting an attorney who will be presenting about H1B and other immigration options for F-1 students. This event will also take place in the Swift Center and will run from 2:00-4:00.

Finally, on April 27, we will be hosting our last OPT seminar of the semester. If you are completing your program this semester or in Summer, this will be your chance to hear all about the process and procedure for applying for Optional Practical Training. This seminar was originally scheduled for this week, but has been postponed due to the H1B event. It will also begin at 2:00 and last until around 3:30.

None of these seminars requires pre-registration. Please check in at out front desk no earlier than 1:45.

Office of International Education

University of Texas at Arlington