Hi All,

We will have our group meeting tomorrow at 10:30 AM in the 102 conference room.
You can connect remotely with zoom:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://fnal.zoom.us/j/2505771138

Ground rules for new people:
We usually show 1-2 slide updates every week with current work and progress. We are a large group, so discussion goes fast so that everyone can give their update. If you are new you can put together a single slide or give a 2 minute verbal update on what you will be working on during the summer.

If you are a new undergrad please be at the meeting and make sure to talk to me about credit hours and enrollment requirements right before or right after the meeting.

****
Please remember to upload your slides in advance to this docdb:
https://xenondb.hep.uta.edu/cgi-bin/DocDB/DocumentDatabase
(please get the username and password via word of mouth or tomorrow before the meeting from me)

Please remember to upload slides in pdf format (pdf PLUS power point is ok) as a courtesy to whoever opens your document later.
****

Cheers,

Fernanda Psihas
ConTex Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Rare Event Searches and Techniques Group
Physics Dept., University of Texas at Arlington

"Your focus determines your reality."
                                            - Qui-Gon Jin