Hey guys,

I have had a number of opportunities come across my virtual desktop over the past couple of weeks.  I have assembled them here for your quick review and possible pursuit:

Honeywell

I was recently informed that we have a contact person at Honeywell.  Please check out their job listings and, if you are interested in anything, contact Robert Robinson

Auction.com

A recent alumna, Linh Ngo, works here.  She sent a note to say that their Digital Marketing team is seeking a long-term digital marketing intern.  Please review and apply if it fits your needs:

JCPenney

Thonisha Barnes shared this position for Marketing Research Consumer Insights Analyst.  Please review and apply if it fits your needs:

Lowes

There are three positions on the Consumer Insights team, one manager and two senior analysts.  Please review the descriptions on the attached document and apply if one or more fit your needs.

Good luck with your pursuit of these positions (or in your current position).  And thank you for your continued support of the MSMR program.

Signature.Scott.Small.png

SCOTT HANSON, PhD  Program Director, MS in Marketing Research
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19469, 701 S. West Street, Arlington, TX  76019-0469
O: 817.272.2340   M: 817.994.6985