The email yesterday prompted Laurel Vinson to share a few opportunities with her group at JCPenney:

I wanted to share a few positions open in my department (Corporate Strategy) at JCPenney:

One analyst will focus more on Business Development and one on Secondary Data Research, but both will apply at the link above.

If you have questions about any of these, Laurel said you could contact her: [log in to unmask]

Good luck!

Signature.Scott.Small.png

SCOTT HANSON, PhD  Program Director, MS in Marketing Research
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19469, 701 S. West Street, Arlington, TX  76019-0469
O: 817.272.2340   M: 817.994.6985