Hi all

Our next postdoc candidate, Katherine Woodruff, is here on Friday.  The schedule for the visit is tight, its only one day, but we can fit everyone in, I hope!  Here is a proposed outline:

Thurs evening: Possibly Dinner (tbc), I will ping people.

9-10.30am: Meet with Ben, first look around + ultra-brief lab tour
10.30-11am: mothership tour w/ mothershippers
11-12: Group update meeting
12-1: Talk on MicroBooNE and proton spin structure
1-2: Lunch
2-3: Barium tagging tour and discussion w/ barium taggers
3-3.30: IceCube discussion w/ IceCubers
3.30-4.30: Look around campus - machine shops, fab lab, analytical labs, etc.
4.30-5.30: Closeout discussions
5.30-6.30: Maybe a Friday beer a Kool Keg
6.30: Off to airport.

Please let me know if you see any problems!

Ben

=====
Ben Jones
Assistant Professor of Physics