Greetings,

Come out to our first Fall Global Grounds t
oday and learn more about UTA study abroad opportunities! Enjoy a variety of teas and coffee while meeting new people and discovering cultures from around the world, light snacks will also be provided. All UTA students, faculty and staff are welcome!

*We highly encourage you to have your UTA Event Pass ready for the event. You can easily log in and download your event pass at MAVORGS.UTA.EDU. Once logged in, click on your initials or picture at the top right and click event pass. Show your event pass at the event or save it to your apple wallet/screen shot for easy access during check-in.

Until then, we look forward to seeing you at the event!

Best,

Office of International Education

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THIS MESSAGE