Dear International Students,

We know that students would like more public transportation options, and we're working with UTA’s Department of Parking and Transportation to ask if you would be interested in a new bus transportation to big cities in Texas. It shouldn’t take more than 2 minutes to let them know using this survey: <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BX8PX9G> <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BX8PX9G> https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BX8PX9G
Bus Travel for International Students Survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BX8PX9G>
www.surveymonkey.com
Web survey powered by SurveyMonkey.com. Create your own online survey now with SurveyMonkey's expert certified FREE templates.

Thank you in advance for your time, your opinion matters!

Best regards,

– The Global Engagement Team, Office of International Education

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL