Hey guys,

I hope everyone had a pleasant Thanksgiving holiday and that you find yourself refreshed for the 29 days remaining until Christmas (if you celebrate that holiday).  Whoops...had you not done the math yet?

I am sharing some opportunities for you to consider.  Hopefully those interested in something (or something different) will find a good fit and have success in your pursuit.  Here are the latest opportunities:

Signature.Scott.Small.png

SCOTT HANSON, PhD  Program Director, MS in Marketing Research
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19469, 701 S. West Street, Arlington, TX  76019-0469
O: 817.272.2340   M: 817.994.6985