Dear all,

Please find attached a fluorescent, starry sky Christmas card.  The stars here are glowing crystals of barium captured in 2018’s hottest new molecules, care of our chemistry friends.  May they continue to light our way :-)

If you observe Christmas, then "Merry Christmas”, and if you don’t, then "Happy Whatever-You-Do”.  See you again in 2019 for another year of exciting science and important advances.  In the mean-time, please be sure to take time this winter break to relax, to notice the world again, and to spend meaningful time with friends and loved ones.

Happy Holidays to all!

=====
Ben Jones
Assistant Professor of Physics