Scott/All,

Thank you for sending this out Scott! Also, just a clarification. Right now OPT/CPT are also OK. So please reach out to me if interested.

Thanks!
Kamini

On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 9:48 AM Hanson, Scott <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hey guys,

Here are a few positions that I've received recently:
  • Clorox: Global Insights Data Analyst
    • Location: Oakland, CA
    • Experience: 2+ Years
    • Visa Sponsorship: Not at this level
    • Listing: See Attached
    • Application: Apply through the Clorox jobs site, and contact Kamini Murugaboopathy (kamini2285@gmail) for information about this and other positions
  • Tenet Health: Senior Analyst, Consumer Insights
    • Location: Dallas, TX
    • Experience: 3+ Years
    • Visa Sponsorship: Not available at this level
    • Listing
    • Application: Apply through the link and send your resume and cover letter directly to Kristin Chatila ([log in to unmask])
  • Microsoft: Market Research Manager, Brand Research (different from the previously shared position)
    • Location: Redmond, WA
    • Experience: 5+ Years
    • Visa Sponsorship: Unknown, so all qualified candidates should apply
    • Listing
    • Application: Apply through the Microsoft link, and alert Barry Jennings ([log in to unmask]) to your application.
  • Brunswick: Summer Internship
    • Location: Dallas, TX
    • Experience: Current Students
    • Visa Sponsorship: Not available at this time.
    • Listing
    • Application: Apply through the LinkedIn link, and notify Travis Malone of your application ([log in to unmask]).
I will continue to distribute positions over the break, so please forward anything that you think might be of interest to MSMR students and/or alumni.

Happy December!

Signature.Scott.Small.png

SCOTT HANSON, PhD  Program Director, MS in Marketing Research
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19469, 701 S. West Street, Arlington, TX  76019-0469
O: 817.272.2340   M: 817.994.6985