Hey guys,

I am sharing the job and internship opportunities I have received recently for your consideration and pursuit.
  1. American Airlines - Senior Analyst, Sales Data Mgmt & Reporting (DFW)
    1. This job is a member of the Sales Team within the Sales Division. Responsible for collaborating with many different Sales teams globally to implement, evaluate, and improve contracting solutions.
      A critical component of that collaboration involves the management and ongoing support of database integrity.
    2. The hiring manager is particularly looking for someone who knows R (or something like it).
    3. I'm not sure about visa sponsorship, so it's worth applying (I will update if I hear that they do not).
    4. Apply Here
  2. Danone - Intern, Consumer Insights (Bloomfield, CO)
    1. The Insights Intern will be fully integrated into a business unit and will play a strategic role in delivering consumer and marketplace insights.
      The Insights Intern will manage several key projects over the summer, will be responsible for conducting primary and secondary research, and will present out a final deliverable to members of Danone North America’s Senior Leadership Team.
    2. I'm not sure about visa sponsorship, so it's worth applying (I will update if I hear that they do not).
    3. Opportunity Description Attached
  3. MARC USA - Junior-Level CX Strategist (CHI)
    1. Position to support the strategic development process for our roster of consumer and retail clients.
    2. I'm not sure about visa sponsorship, so it's worth applying (I will update if I hear that they do not).
    3. Apply Here
Please review and let me know if you will be applying for one or more of these positions.  I like to keep track of applicants and to be prepared in case someone calls for a recommendation.

It's a new year, so I am adjusting my placement fee request.  If you are able to secure a position based on an opportunity I share with you, I request that you make a donation to the Stacy Akinyemi Memorial Scholarship.  All donations are appreciated and welcome, whether you get a position from these opportunities or not, but I would kindly request that you consider making a donation of $50 for any internship position and a donation of $100 for any full-time position obtained as a result of the opportunities I am sharing.  Your donation will honor the memory of Stacy AND help students in the years to come.  You may read about Stacy and make a donation here: Stacy Ireti Akinyemi Memorial Endowed Scholarship.

Good luck!

Signature.Scott.Small.png

SCOTT HANSON, PhD  Program Director, MS in Marketing Research
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19469, 701 S. West Street, Arlington, TX  76019-0469
O: 817.272.2340   M: 817.994.6985