Colleagues,

I hope you are all settling nicely into the new semester. We have three presentations<http://www.uta.edu/theory/images/Spring_2019_Schedule.jpg> for the Center for Theory's colloquium series this Spring. Bob Young, Ken Roemer, and Tim Richardson all volunteered to present. Bob and Tim's presentations will be in University Hall 432. However, I am going to book a larger venue for Ken's presentation. With Ken's upcoming retirement, this will be his last presentation on campus, so I am planning on booking a larger room for the event. Flyer attached.

Bob Young - February 18, Monday

Ken Roemer - March 25, Monday

Tim Richardson - April 17, Wednesday

Best,