Good afternoon,

I hope this email finds you well.

As many of you know, we have been working on a media campaign to foster recruitment for the Fall 2019 term.  Today we are launching the first set of videos, FAQs from potential applicants, on the MSMR YouTube channel.  And I just published the first LinkedIn post: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6506638920783065088
I ask that you share that post on LinkedIn, and I encourage you to add your thoughts on what Marketing Researchers do when you share it.  Ideally this would be a forum to highlight  the breadth of "what marketing researchers do".  You know how social media works, so I won't spend time on the benefits of comments and shares.  Please do your best.

I would also like to encourage you to visit the YouTube channel and become a subscriber.  Subscriptions help us just as shares and comments help, but more importantly for the channel management, once we hit 30 days as a channel AND have 100 subscribers, we can request a custom link that would be easier to share and remember.  While you are there, please take a look at other videos and add your comments.  Our goal is for this to get circulation among undergraduate students and institutions, hopefully leading to more inquiries and applications.  Adding comments to support and expand on the video content will help those potential applicants to better understand the program and the potential for careers in MSMR.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCy-Wxuv5gsAAowap5QBQEA
Please also feel free to come back to me with suggestions on how to expand or improve the campaign.  We will be working with the COBA Communications team to execute targeted ad buys and to be highlighted on UTA channels.  UGA and MSU are going full speed on their recruitment efforts; hopefully we can leverage that attention and get into the conversation (and consideration set) as quickly as possible.

Thanks in advance for your assistance and support!

Signature.Scott.Small.png

SCOTT HANSON, PhD  Program Director, MS in Marketing Research
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19469, 701 S. West Street, Arlington, TX  76019-0469
O: 817.272.2340   M: 817.994.6985