Hi

Everyone who’s going to do shift should have a look at the attached documents, especially the slow control guide (it’s a link to teamwork because it’s a bit big, let me know if you can’t get access).

There are a few things that are out of date but I can clarify things and I’ll make a check sheet that represents a bit better the things you’ll have to do while on shift.

I’ll let Ander know that we’d like to do a UTA shift next week so you should all try and connect to the zoom for the coordination meeting on Monday at 08:00 in Texas (On zoom: https://fnal.zoom.us/j/4247288034)

Cheers

Andrew

Slow controls: https://nextbb.teamwork.com/#files/2622275?v=13

Manual: