Please Do Not Respond to this Email Directly—Respond to [log in to unmask]

Dear UTA International Student:

We are conducting a study on the  experiences of current international students at UTA. We are asking for your participation if you are 18 years of age or older.

Participation involves answering questions related to your experiences with acculturation as you started living and working in the United States. We estimate that the interview will take about 30 minutes to complete, but you can take as long as you need to finish it. The interviews will be done in person or over the phone. You will be paid $25 upon completion of your interview.

We hope the findings from this study will help researchers and organizations better understand the experiences of international and expatriate employees in the workplace.

If you would like to participate or have any questions about the interviews, please contact the researcher at [log in to unmask]. Further, please feel free to pass along this information to anyone who might be interested in participating!

Thank you!

Alison Hall (Birch), Ph.D.

University of Texas at Arlington

Jay P Horn