Dear International Students,

It is almost time for UTA’s largest annual celebration of culture: I-Week! From March 30-April 05, the International Student Organization invites you to join us at incredible events like the Parade of Nations, International Food Fair, Cultural Fashion Show and Global Extravaganza talent show.

There is still time to participate! Sign up here to carry your nation’s banner during the Opening Ceremony, which will include remarks by President Karbhari beginning at 12:30pm in the Palo Duro lounge at the University Center.

The full I-Week scheduling including times, dates and location of events is below. See you soon!

The International Student Organization