Hello International Students,

The Office of International Education will be offering a free seminar on Curricular Practical Training tomorrow (April 11) from 2:00 – 3:30 in the Swift Center. If you are considering a summer internship, this will be a wonderful way to review the specific rules for F-1 students and opportunities for off-campus curricular training. We’ll discuss the guiding regulations, UTA policies, and the application procedure.  There is no need to reserve a spot in advance, but seating is limited and we won’t be able to accommodate late arrivals. Please check-in at the front desk upon arrival. More information on this and future OEI seminars can be found here.

Sincerely,

The Office of International Education

Please do not reply to this email.