Dear Colleagues,

This Wednesday (April 17), UTA Associate Professor of English, Timothy Richardson will be presenting for the Colloquium at noon in University Hall 432. His talk is entitled “A Haunting Tune

Music, Nostalgia, and Ordinary Psychosis.”

Recently, Tim also had a piece published in Field Guide. I wrote a blurb about both the article and the colloquium on the Center’s Blog.

If you have publications recently published, I am happy to write brief posts or have you write a post about it for the Center for Theory’s website/blog.

Best,

David

David Arditi

Associate Professor of Sociology

Director – Center for Theory

Editor – Fast Capitalism

University of Texas at Arlington

Author of iTake-Over: The Recording Industry in the Digital Era