Hello,

Please see the current peer advisor application attached here. Thanks!

From: OIE Global Engagement
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2019 11:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: International Student Leaders Needed!

Hello,

Are you interested in meeting new friends from all over the world while gaining cultural leadership experiences? If so, we encourage you to apply for two exciting leadership opportunities!

International Peer Advisors
Orientation peer advisors assist with the international student check-in process and lead group discussions during orientation. Peer Advisors are some of the first people that arriving international students are in contact with at UTA, so we are looking for applicants who are welcoming and eager to assist new students with their adjustment to the university. For more information about being a peer advisor, please see the attached flyer and application. Applications are due on Monday, May 13.

If you have any questions, contact Colleen McKearney at [log in to unmask]

International Student Organization Leadership Positions
We also encourage you to apply for an International Student Organization (ISO) leadership position. ISO is a student organization that represents the diverse nationalities that exist at UTA and promotes global engagement on campus. ISO has a broad range of leadership positions open for the 2019-2020 school year, so take a look at our application to find a position that matches your interests!

We are especially looking for motivated leaders who enjoy engaging with people with diverse backgrounds. All students are encouraged to apply- you do not have to be an international student to participate!  Please see the attached flyer to learn more information. You can access the application here. Applications are due on Friday, May 3.