Good afternoon,
I wanted to let everyone know about an opening we have in our center. We're hiring for an on-call Instructional Associate with some hours in the summer for training but mostly for the fall.

Visit jobs.tccd.edu and search for posting #P002199 for information.

Please share with anyone who might be interested!

I'm happy to answer any questions.

Thanks,

April Trafton
Academic Learning Center Manager | Humanities Division

Tarrant County College Northwest Campus | Office: WTLO 3411A
4801 Marine Creek Parkway | Fort Worth, TX 76179
817-515-7028

[log in to unmask] | www.tccd.edu

North Texas Writing Center Association President