Hi Ben,

The only conference talk I’m aware of is Texas APS over the fall 2018 semester. To answer your query:

Talk title: Ion Beam Systems for Barium Tagging in Neutrinoless Double Beta Decay
Location: University of Houston
Date: October 20, 2018, which is a Saturday

No award was won by me (would be so cool if I got one, still bitter about that guy with the bad pdf)

Noteworthy demographic information: Asian, both parents are also Asians, is currently a US Permanent Resident (not sure what else to put here)

Best regards,
Jerry

P.S: Sorry for the huge delay. I hope research are going well for the group.