PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL

Sunapsis Go-Live Week – June 17 – 19th

We are excited to announce the launch of a new immigration management system for our international students and scholars – Sunapsis 4.0.

On Wednesday, June 19, 2019, the UTA Office of International Education, along with the Offices of Graduate and Undergraduate International Admissions, will go-live with the first phase of Sunapsis implementation – the International Office Module. While this initial phase will only impact our back-office processing, in the future we will implement more features, including GlobalMavs – an online portal for international students, faculty, and staff.

International Student Processing, Advising & Office Closures

Due to the complex nature of the interface with SEVIS, implementation and migration will necessitate SEVIS processes being temporarily unavailable. As such, please expect a delay in processing and plan accordingly.

·         Sunapsis Go-Live Week will take place from Monday, June 17 through Wednesday, June 19. During this time, we will not have access to the SEVIS database as part of Sunapsis implementation, which means I-20s cannot be processed.

·         On Monday, June 17, advisors will be available for international students from 9am to Noon, but will not have access to SEVIS during this time.

·         On Tuesday, June 18 and Wednesday, June 19, OIE’s Front Desk will be open for document drop-off and pick-up only.

·         There will be no advising on Tuesday and Wednesday, as our staff will be in training for the new system.

About Sunapsis

Sunapsis is the gold standard for managing international student and scholar information and offers comprehensive and efficient immigration compliance management. One of the key features of Sunapsis is real-time integration with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS).

We appreciate your patience as we transition to the new Sunapsis system, as this will allow us to provide enhanced immigration support and compliance for our international students and UTA.